405 LITRE STAINLESS STEEL SOLID DOOR UPRIGHT BAR FRIDGE | KB405B
This sleek heavy duty stainless steel solid door KingsBottle upright bar fridge is large enough for the whole family. The unit has ultra-fast cool down times worthy of full commercial units, yet operates quietly due to the implementation of a 12 volt fan system. All of the shelves are fully adjustable to enable you to maximise the space when chilling items of varying size. The heavy duty chromed steel racking is rated to handle a whopping 26 kilograms per shelf. Simple electronic controls located inside the door enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the light at the touch of a button.
The rugged lock enables you to secure your contents with total peace of mind. A front ventilation system allows this refrigerator unit to be built into tight fitting spaces. The solid stainless steel door reduces power consumption significantly and enables the unit to be placed in covered alfresco areas that are not fully shielded from direct sunlight. Total quality, design, and function ensure that this generous sized KingsBottle bar fridge unit remains one of our best sellers.
You may also be interested in our matching wine fridge (model
that can be placed side-by-side and enables you to store 155 bottles of wine on dedicated fixed hardwood sliding racks.
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 450 cans
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Solid Stainless Steel 304#
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear